Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, Representing Shareholders of Idearc, Inc., Announces… | Reuters ( http://ping.fm/vorlE )
Free Phone Calls from Yellow Pages who offer instant credit! ( http://ping.fm/qvWkv )
50 Things the Internet Killed | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth ( http://ping.fm/pupKu )
Do you have time to monitor your Google AdWords campaigns?
Do you want expert advice and assistance from an Adwords Campaign Management Specialist?
A Trained & Experienced AdWords Specialist to Help Manage All Aspects of PPC Campaigns Including:
**** Real World Keyword Research ****
**** Landing Page Optimization ****
**** Analytics and Conversion Tracking ****
all this with:
**** NO contracts for PPC management ****
**** No Ridiculous Yellow Pages Keyword Taxonomy ****
**** “No Big Fat Monthly Fees”****
**** 100% Full Account Activity Transparency & Access ****
**** Higher Keyword Quality Scores with No PROXY Sites ****
and most of all:
**** Guaranteed Improvement to Existing Campaigns ****
* Experienced Local SEO Advice From www.DallasSEOguru.com
Why hire someone to manage your pay-per-click campaigns if you want to do it yourself? You want to save money but also ensure that you are getting expert advice on Campaign Building, Keyword Research, Ad Building, Landing Page Selection, Ad Conversion Tracking, Analytics and more.
PPC advertising is 70% campaign build and 30% optimization. Most PROXY based providers charge high rates due to high overhead, corporate earnings, sales commissions and Google offers most of the tools for local SMB sites in the new AdWords interface.
http://www.DallasDIYppc.com will be offering PPC Management via for only $99.00 per month (no contract & you own the campaign) with a 2 hour minimum consultation (+ one time campaign build fee) and $199.00 for a 3 hour consultation (+ one time campaign build fee) at your home or office. Advanced management for campaigns with Search Engine monthly budgets greater than $2,500.00 per month are also available, call for details: 214-267-9553
I am also going to offer my assistance with Google Map Listing optimization for $50.00 per listing for on site assistance.
*Clients that have websites with a good Content Management System such as Drupal, Joomla, or WordPress will get FREE BASIC SEO ADVICE as well.
approximately 70% of Google’s clicks are from Organic Listings and the other 30% are from Pay Per Click listings
Why spend all of your money on PPC? The reason why Yellow Pages companies focus on PPC as a solution is because it takes less time and involvement to manage. It is easy money when you have 1 account manager managing 50-100 accounts while telling clients you are managing only 10. Meanwhile they also are driving up the cost of clicks and forcing you to pay for clicks from sites that they own with a very high minimum bid: Why does Google offer clicks for as little as 10 cents and they have clicks bid minimums of $2.50 or more per click? They need to make money to pay for the overhead! They also want you to spend money in yellow page ads that don’t work (some ads to work… go to http://www.yellowpageguru.com for information on successful YP ad creation).
I will be gathering a list of references soon to share with you. Going forward my “Advanced Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service” will be offered to clients with a good Website CMS and only on a category/geography exclusivity basis. This means I will only work with one Dallas area Plumber. One Dallas area Criminal Attorney. One Fort Worth area Carpet Cleaner. One Dallas area Pest Control service. For pricing and additional details give me a call on my cell @ 972-998-0050.
Why should you advertise online? A few facts and figures I want to share with you:
Only 15.4% of people said that not having access to the internet WOULD NOT adversely affect his/her daily routine. This means that almost 85% of adults admit needing access to a computer to function.
Most common online activities according to Pew Internet & American Life Project:
91% Send or Receive Email
91% Use a Search Engine to Find Information Online
84% Search for Map of Driving Directions
79% Look for Health & Medical Information
78% Research a Product or Service Prior to Purchasing
78% Check the Weather
77% Look Into a Hobby or Interest
73% Get Travel Information
71% Buy a Product
67% Get News
66% Visit a Government Website
62% Surf the Web for Entertainment and Fun