Google Voice is currently available by invite only. Request an invite
Use Google Voice with your existing numbernew! and get:
- Google voicemail: voicemail like email
- Voicemail transcription: read what your voicemail says
- Custom greetings: vary voicemail greetings by caller
- International calling: low cost calls to the world
- Notifications: read voicemail messages via email or SMS
- Share voicemails: forward, embed, or download voicemails
Add a Google number to get these additional features:
- One number: a single phone number that rings all your phones
- Free SMS: send, receive & store text messages online
- Block calls: send unwanted callers straight to voicemail
- Record calls: record phone calls and store them online
- Conference calls: join several people into a single call
- Screen callers: hear who is calling before you pick up
Google Voice is a service that enhances the existing capabilities of your phone numbers. With it, you can access your voicemail online, read automatic transcriptions of your voicemail, create personalized greetings based on who is calling, make cheap international calls, and more.
Google Voice is currently invitation only. Please leave us your email address and we’ll send you an invite as they become available.
What if I reserved a number on the GrandCentral site before?
We will be emailing you when Google Voice is open to the public to sign up for the service.
How much does it cost?
The service is free.
What do I do if I am already a GrandCentral user?
Instructions are at the top of your inbox on how to upgrade your GrandCentral account to Google Voice.