Someone asked me recently: As a local SEO consultant or local Dallas SEO firm or company, what is it exactly that you offer your search engine marketing clients around Dallas – Fort Worth?
Pretty difficult question to answer. The answer, although somewhat simple, is also heavy in small details. A simple summary or description does not really describe the level of complex strategizing needed to achieve results.
For years I have been promoting a holistic search engine marketing strategy. One that encompasses all the different aspects of both search engine optimization and local search. This is what the industry calls “Local Search Engine Optimization.” National agencies consider local search marketing Google Maps or online directory listings. Many forget the growing amount of competitive efforts in the local space. Although not as challenging as high query national branded terms, local search is beginning to become much more fragmented, thus also increasing the need for “local search marketing intelligence.”
As a local search engine marketing firm here a few of the areas of practice related to holistic search engine optimization and internet marketing:
- Website Design
- Market Research Including Competitive Rankings etc.
- Your Business Product/Service Research
- Keyword Focus and Use of Local Geography Words
- On-page Website Content Optimization, Design, Link Structure
- Creating New or Claiming Existing Local Business Listings
- Directory Submission
- Optimizing Local Business Directory Listings
- Building Citations and Links to Enhance Listing Rankings
- Creating User Generated Content
- External Link Building
- Encouraging Customer Testimonials and Reviews
- Image Search Optimization such as Google Images etc.
- Video Search (YouTube) Optimization
- Website Landing Page Conversion Optimization
- Pay Per Click Campaign Management for Google, Yahoo, & Bing
- FREE Google Analytics Setup, Reporting, and Management <—— I offer this FOR FREE!
- Reputation/Review Management
- Social Media Set-up Such as Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Ghost Writing
- Social Media Commentary
- Content Network Campaign Management
- IT Support
- Email Marketing
- Call Metrics / Call Tracking
- Media Buying including Radio, Internet, and Print
- Yellow Pages Ad Design and Layout Strategies
- Content Writing Strategies
- Content Writing
- Jingles and Voice Mail Greetings
- PPC Campaign Builds
- Small Business Video Production
- Staying Up to Date with Changes in Local Search
Just off the top of my head and a few minutes after 1:30 a.m….. that is all I can give you for now!
If you would like to know more about why Local Search Engine Marketing for Dallas area businesses, which is a service and not so much a focus on “products” (other than Google and Yahoo search engines), just make a call to 214-267-9553 for additional details and the retainer cost for the service.
You can also join me at the next DFWSEM.org Search Engine Marketing meeting on May 19th at the Renaissance Hotel in Richardson. The topic will be “Local Search.”